How can I disable CSD (client side decorations)?

Klaus Zeitler info at klauszeitler.de
Wed Jun 15 22:01:22 CEST 2016

Hello,
seems that Xfce 4.12, that comes with openSUSE 42.1, has now enabled CSD.
Some applications, e.g. eog, evince, gedit etc. pop up without the
usual frames and header bar. I guess this is due to GTK 3 CSD.
I would have thought, that there should be a (fairly) simple way
to turn CSD off, but I couldn't find anything (neither in GTK docu nor
for Xfce). I hope I just missed it. The only thing I found (but haven't
tried yet) is gtk3-nocsd. This looks like quite desperate measures.
Is there a way to turn CSD feature off in Xfce or in GTK config?

Klaus

--
|  Klaus Zeitler                |