Xfce4-notifyd 0.3.0 released!

Charles A Edwards cae at eslrahc.com
Fri Jul 29 21:45:12 CEST 2016

On Fri, 29 Jul 2016 18:36:30 +0000
Simon Steinbeiss wrote:

> I received your previous message. Problem is I built the tarball on a
> Gtk3.20 system and the compilation conditionally checks which Gtk3
> version to build against, so I guess you'll have to check out the Git
> tag in order to build with Gtk<=3.18.
> The tarball only works with Gtk>=3.20. Sorry about that.

I think you may also have a problem in configure.ac, but my coding is
not up to saying for certain.

Olivier and|or other users should be able to build xfce4-notifyd-0.3.0
successfully by using autogen.sh Not configure.

$ cd xfce4-notifyd-0.3.0
$ ./autogen.sh

    Charles

--
Fortune's real live weird band names #209:

Dumpster Juice
Mageia release 6 (Cauldron) for x86_64$
On SuperSize....http://www.eslrahc.com
Registered Linux user #182463