Is there a conflict with Xfce's Per Manager plugin and APCUPSD?

fortuna at c4k3.space fortuna at c4k3.space
Fri Jul 22 09:21:12 CEST 2016

Hello T,

I'm just on this mailing list for a few days,
but I guess you'll need to supply some extra additional info.

(I did supply quiet some info, but didn't receive any reply).

It doesn't seem like a vivid mailinglist.
I have no UPS to test things, but if you explain the problem a bit more
detailed, maybe I might give you somme clue.
(another perspective sometimes leads to a solution)

BTW, my problem might have something to do with the power management to.
In short: If I for example power off my monitor and power it back on, it
goes into power-saving-mode (and stays there until reboot). (It goes out
when I enter CTRL+ALT+F2 and back to power saving when I go back to X;
does not happen in gnome or mate)