How recover file lost when Thunar crashed during cut-and-paste?

Genghis Khan genghiskhan at gmx.ca
Sat Jan 30 18:26:31 CET 2016

This bug disturbs me, too.

I agree that this report is not good for the reliability of
Thunar; and yet, I do not see any good value in bashing the
developers, directly or indirectly.

I think that using the word remiss towards the developers is
more than enough.

A better manner to handle this issue is to subscribe to the
relevant bug report, and petition the developers about this
concern.