Orage calendar

Mark Ballard markjballard at googlemail.com
Sat Jan 30 13:42:45 CET 2016

It's been replaced where I am, which is Ubuntu Studio 15.04.

It's using the xfce4-indicator-plugin 2.3.3 on xfce4-panel 4.12.0.

The interloping calendar appears to be called com.canonical.datetime, but
the indicator gives no obvious, assured way of displaying properties of the
installed apps.

I'm glad to hear it's not been inflicted on everyone.