Orage calendar

Mark Ballard markjballard at googlemail.com
Sat Jan 30 13:11:43 CET 2016

What happened to Orage?

It was a nifty calendar. It worked well. It looked good. It blended in. It
had some nice features. As simple calendar apps go, it was perfection.

But it's gone. And it's been replaced with something that looks bad, works
poorly, has an immature feature-set and crashes my desktop.

If i'd been asked - would you like to replace your calendar app with
something inferior - I would have said, no thank you.

I'm sure  Orage could have been improved in ways I couldn't imagine. But
that would involved increasing or improving its feature-set, not degrading
it.