How recover file lost when Thunar crashed during cut-and-paste?

Erik Dobák erik.dobak at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 22:14:50 CET 2016

when you say 2.44 vs 2.46 i might have found some bug. not related to
the things i suspected before but it is in
glib/glib-2.46.2/gio/gfile.c

please compare glib/glib-2.44.1/gio/gfile.c to
glib/glib-2.46.2/gio/gfile.c in your your favourite comparator. there
are not many changes but take a look at line 4339. in comparison to
2.44 you recreate the list just if it is NULL not because you have an
error like in version 2.44. in other words any list is ok an error
does not matter.

please let me know your thoughts about this piece of code.