Datetime plugin top margin?

Lorenzo Sutton lorenzofsutton at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 23:05:55 CET 2016

Hi all,

With version 0.7.0 of the datetime panel plugin (on Fedora 24) and the
"ClearlooksClassic" theme which I use the time seems to be 'shifted'
down vertically if I specify a font size greater than 10px (i.e. the
time is not displayed in the vertical middle of the panel, which in my
case is also 20px tall and 1 row).

This seems to happen only with this particular theme, so I wouldn't
necessarily consider it a bug. Still I noticed in the changelog there
was in this version change-log a 'fix font styling with Gtk >= 3.22 to
use a non-deprecated stanza"...

Now I'm wondering if there some hack I could use maybe on the theme to
get the font display fixed.

Thanks.
Lorenzo.
PS: Here a quick screenshot of the plugin on the panel (the panel is
positioned on the top of the screen): https://i.snag.gy/Xnajfs.jpg