Unable to Assign an Application Shortcut to PrintScreen Key

Ivan "Rambius" Ivanov rambiusparkisanius at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 21:41:28 CEST 2016

Hello,

I am using Xfce 4.12 on OpenBSD 5.9. I installed xfce4-screenshooter
1.8.2 and I wanted to assign PrintScreen key to 'xfce4-screenshooter
-f' command.

I opened Xfce menu -> Settings -> Keyboard -> Application Shortcuts
tab. I clicked Add button and entered 'xfce4-screenshooter -f' as
command, clicked OK and it prompted me to press keyboard keyboard
keys. I pressed PrintScreen but it did not accepted it (showed no
errors). I pressed Shift+PrintScreen, but it recognized only Shift. I
am using English and Bulgarian keyboard layout and I removed the
Bulgarian one to make sure it does not interfere with the shortcuts,
but I was not able to assign PrintScreen again. I assigned it to
Ctrl+Shilft+F.

I would be very grateful if you help me with assigning PrintScreen.
Thank you in advance.

Regards
rambius

--