Xfce4-quicklauncher

Rich D amerigena at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 23:59:34 CET 2015

I apologize and stand corrected : I am running 1.9.4 - it must have been
a visual mistake, since apt-cache policy says this :

xfce4-quicklauncher-plugin:
   Installed: 1.9.4-10ubuntu1
   Candidate: 1.9.4-10ubuntu1
   Version table:
  *** 1.9.4-10ubuntu1 0
         500 http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ trusty/universe amd64
Packages
         100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

I'll be more careful before posting to this list in the future.
I am, however, interested in seeing what (if anything) can be done to
update this plugin.
Thanks for the feedback all.