Disable composition for only one window in xfwm4

jEsuSdA 8) listas at jesusda.com
Sun Jun 28 14:37:37 CEST 2015

Hi!

I have a trouble with a game "Stratagus Wargus" who is not working well
with xfwm4 when compositing is enabled.

The game background appears transparent, so, it can be played.

The solution is disable xfwm4 compositing before start playing, and
re-enable after that.

In Compiz there are a plugin called "Window Rules" who can be used to
"disable ARGB visuals", so this game can be played without disable the
entire compiz composition. Just adding (title=Stratagus) to the "disable
ARGB visuals" rule, make the magic, and the window game is not forced to
be transparent.

Screenshot with Compiz "disable ARGB Visuals" working:
http://i.imgur.com/2BIGZBs.png

My question is: ¿Is there any way to do something like that with xfwm4,
force to avoid argb visuals for only one window?

Thanks! ;)