Wrong version of Firefox

John Coppens john at jcoppens.com
Sun Feb 8 18:06:26 CET 2015

On Sun, 08 Feb 2015 10:37:00 -0600
Marshall Neill <ramien43 at windstream.net> wrote:

> If it were me, I would uninstall Firefox then install the new version.

Hello Marshall - thanks for the fast reply!

Though I've been using Firefox (and predecessors) for many years, I
increasingly distrust the newer versions, so I want to have the previous
version available to fall back on, if necessary.

Eg. I hate the tabs-on-top. It took me a while to find out I had to
install an add-on to get it where it belongs (the old trick to edit
about:config doesn't work anymore), and I was about to go back to the
previous version.

So, if at all possible, I'd like to have a previous version (or versions)
still available...

John