Osmo and xfce4-notifyd

ToddAndMargo ToddAndMargo at zoho.com
Mon Aug 31 10:53:24 CEST 2015

xfce4-notifyd-0.2.4-1.el7.x86_64
Xfce 4.10

Hi All,

I can not get Osmo 0.2.14 or .12 to run on Scientific Linux 7.1
(RHEL Clone) for my life.  The "tasks" just beep every minute
at me and no pop up.  The "Contacts" tab is missing.  I copyied
my .osmo to my Fedora 22 virtual machine and it run fine
over there.  A new .osmo makes no difference.

Over on Red Hat's bugzilla, there are a lot of reports on
xfce4-notifyd.   Is there something wrong with it that might
be affecting Osmo.  Any other ideas?

Osmo won't run under the gosh awful WEIRD gnome either.

-T