ANNOUNCE: xfce4-power-manager 1.4.0 released

Rob McCathie korrode at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 11:45:11 CEST 2014

Hi Eric,

Firstly, thanks from myself and the Manjaro developers and community
for your work on Xfce. Great job.

Manjaro strives to offer the most leading edge Xfce experience possible.

FYI - this commit:
http://git.xfce.org/xfce/xfce4-power-manager/commit/?id=03193df6cad651841e8d9960335b4a3bf13afdad

breaks action being taken when i close the lid on my Netbook (HP Mini
110) running Manjaro (Arch Linux derivative).
When i close the lid it does not hibernate/suspend despite being set
to do so in the power manager settings.

--
Regards,
Rob McCathie