ANNOUNCE: xfdashboard 0.3.2 released

Stephan Haller nomad at froevel.de
Mon Sep 8 13:41:42 CEST 2014

Hi,

effects are new with this release. To see this visual new feature I
decided to create an effect called 'black-white' in effects.xml at
default theme which decolorizes an actor. All actors in the quicklaunch
(at the left side) are using this effect and should be presented in
greyscale colors now. If you move your pointer over an actor it should
be displayed in their original colors.

I know it might be confusing and maybe also annoying but I needed a good
way to see the effect of this new feature in a direct way.

Documentation (for unstable version) how to theme effects still needs to
be written. I hope to get it updated tomorrow.

Greetings
Stephan