probs

Marshall Neill ramien43 at windstream.net
Mon Oct 20 18:30:07 CEST 2014

I use Debian and I opened Synaptic and selected everything that was
Xfce4 related, 73 programs.
I see that you listed a fraction of that many.
I don't know how, on openMandriva, to see what is installed for Xfce,
but I think, that perhaps you do not have all the required programs.
I could be wrong.

Regards,
Marshall Neill