ANNOUNCE: xfdashboard 0.3.3 released
nomad at froevel.de
Sun Oct 19 20:07:36 CEST 2014
xfdashboard-0.3.3 "Hide'n'seek" was released on 2014-10-19.
This is a development release.
Maybe a Gnome shell like dashboard for Xfce
Release notes for 0.3.3
* New feature: Workaround for minimized window to get the window
content which is displayed in windows view. This workaround is
turned off by default. To turn it on you have to set the property
"/enable-unmapped-window-workaround" of channel xfdashboard in
Xfconf to true. See documentation of settings of unstable version
for further introstruction how to set property values. Many thanks
to Marshall for showing the skippyxd-fix and heading me into the
right direction to implement this workaround.
* Fix lookup up ID in effects
* Introduce a naming convention for IDs in XML files. All IDs have to
match the following requirements: It has to begin either with one or
multiple '_' (underscore) followed by a character or it has to begin
with a character directly. Each following character can either be a
digit, a character or '_' (underscore) or '-' (minus).
* Split CSS selector of theme CSS parser into a seperate object
* Some minor fixes and improvements to build system and default theme.
More information about the Xfce