How to update weather plugin on Slackware.

wes_catfish at yahoo.com wes_catfish at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 19 07:43:42 CEST 2014

Hello,

This was discussed on the XFCE community forum ( http://forum.xfce.org ) in the Desktop section. The thread is titled "Weather Plugin states 'no data'." Multiple solutions were given, including directions on how to compile the newest version of xfce4-weather-plugin and an alternate weather app with more features and multiple data providers was also mentioned for those who were still having trouble (or who just wanted to try something different). I do not know if the solutions discussed in that thread are compatible with Slackware, but I found it useful.

-Wes

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android