Thunar does not recognices mimetype asociation in PDF and OpenDocument

jEsuSdA 8) listas at jesusda.com
Wed Oct 8 11:35:40 CEST 2014

Hi!

I have a problem I can not solve instead I have spend a lot of time
trying to solve. :(

When I click a pdf file in Thunar, this pdf opens with ePdfViewer
instead Evince.

Evince is the software designed for opening pdf files in Thunar and in
the XFCE mimetype editor. [screenshot 2 and 3]

This has been working ok since ever, but suddently it stop working and
Thunar opens pdf files with the wrong applicacion.

This happens too with LibreOffice files (odt, ods, etc.). Thunar opens
this files with Calligra instead LibreOffice.

The others mimetypes associations works fine. Only PDF and LibreOffice
files opens wrong.

How I can see what is happening? How I can solve this problem?

Thank you.

Screenshot 1: http://www.pasteall.org/pic/show.php?id=78253
Screenshot 2: http://www.pasteall.org/pic/show.php?id=78254
Screenshot 3: http://www.pasteall.org/pic/show.php?id=78255