no wonder you are UNDERdevellopped ...

Harold Aling xfce at sait.nl
Tue Nov 25 16:29:10 CET 2014

Crap. I fed the troll ;)

For the non Dutchies out there: Chris is complaining about two things:
1) A selection of files changes when you change the sorting in Thunar
2) He can't copy/paste anything in a terminal, or it's too much of a
hassle, or something like that.

Chris, your solution is either to
A) Shut up if you can't use grown-up language
B) Use an other file manager that isn't made by a "FUCK OFF IF YOU ARE
NOT A NAZI TYPE OF PROGRAMMER" (which ironically says that all "Nazi
types of programmers" are ok. I hope thats just a dumb typo)

I would suggest a combination of A and B.

-H-