what is the arrow called?

ToddAndMargo ToddAndMargo at zoho.com
Tue Nov 11 20:26:44 CET 2014

Hi All,

On an Xfce windows, in the upper left of the decorations strip,
there is an up/down arrow that shrinks the window to the
decoration strip or expands it back to its original shape.

What is this arrow called?

Many thanks,

More information about the Xfce mailing list