XFCE crashes when un-suspended

John Coppens john at jcoppens.com
Mon Mar 31 20:51:56 CEST 2014

On Mon, 31 Mar 2014 14:25:52 -0400
David Rosenstrauch <darose at darose.net> wrote:

> Not sure if this is a solution, but FYI I usually disable the projector
> in the "Display" section of the xfce settings before I unplug the
> projector, suspend, etc.  Might be coincidental, but I don't seem to get
> crashes like you report.

Hi David,

Thanks for replying. Seems you are more organized and patient than I am ;)

Still, I'm suspecting that this should be avoidable. Maybe program some
event in udev?

After all, it takes the same time to restart XFCE (using startx) than to
go into settings, and disable the projector each time.

Cheers,
John