ANNOUNCE: xfdashboard 0.1.6 released
nomad at froevel.de
Wed Mar 19 22:04:38 CET 2014
xfdashboard-0.1.6 "Get me into shape" was released on 2014-03-19.
This is a development release.
Maybe a Gnome shell like dashboard for Xfce
* Just a reminder: URL to website and documentation has changed
* I'm sorry. Documentation about theming lacks the part about
layout currently. I hope to get it up-to-date very soon.
Release notes for 0.1.6
* New feature: Added tooltips. Currently the quicklaunch is the
only actor making use of tooltips by showing them for each
favourite when pointer is over one of them.
* New feature: Implemented theme layout. It is now neccessary
that each theme will provide a xml file describing how to
layout each actor. There is also a change in theme file
(see file xfdashboard.theme) because it has to be specified
what the file of css and layout file is. But therefore
xfdashboard is now fully themable - not only in style but
also in layout.
* Added new pseudo-class ":hover" that each actor derived from
XfdashboardActor inherits. This pseudo-class will be set at an
actor if pointer is moved over it and removed when pointer
has left the area the actor occupies.
* Fixed a bug in applications search provider added with the
new search provider framework of last version which prevented
to start an application from desktop files of nested sub-folders
like Wine creates them.
* Fixed a bug in view selector which does not always showed the
correct toggle state.
More information about the Xfce