Getting to mount

Beartooth beartooth at comcast.net
Tue Jul 29 18:05:40 CEST 2014

On Mon, 28 Jul 2014 00:04:27 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:

>> On Sat, 26 Jul 2014 00:55:43 +0200, Stephan Haller wrote:
>>
>> > I do not get an icon on the desktop either
>
> Menu > Settings > Settings Manager > Desktop > Icons
>
> Check what should be on your desktop.

	It just says "Empty"

	I keep two panels open, with a lot of icons on each; but the rest
of the desktop is indeed empty. (I run an old-fashioned workspace-
switcher with 18 workspaces -- enough so that there are normally a couple
without anything on them; by "desktop" I therefore mean one of the
empties.)

Remember I have precious (very precious!) little idea where up is.