Configuration conpletly lost after unclean shutdown

Stephane Ascoet Stephane.Ascoet at ac-orleans-tours.fr
Mon Jul 21 14:10:32 CEST 2014

> I've experienced data loss in the way yo describe on a test-machine
> using btrfs. After changing to XFS

Hi, I use mainly XFS too, and I encounter the problem from time to time. In most case, it's due to a FS fullness, and even if I free
some space before closing Xfce, date is over for ever, including configuration files that shouldn't have been modified. So I took
the habit to save from time to time my configuration files with a script(it saves configuration from Bash, Icedove, etc. too)
without having warned others about this behaviour, however I always though it's a huge bug.

--
Bien cordialement, Stephane Ascoet