Nasty user uca.xml

Marshall Neill ramien43 at windstream.net
Thu Jul 10 19:56:51 CEST 2014

OK, here we go
I edited the

/etc/xdg/Thunar/uca.xml

and added

     <name>Print selected Document</name>
     <icon>gtklp</icon>
     <patterns>*</patterns>
after the Open terminal command

then copied all the translations, which would only be correct for
English or I guess you could delete those translations

then added

     <command>gtklp %f</command>
     <startup-notify/>
     <directories/>
     <text-files/>
after the translations.

This worked for me on my current account and the other account that I
logged into.
To add other types, not real sure.  Perhaps you could create a custom
action for pictures/images to see what is the format.

Hope this works for you.