ANNOUNCE: xfdashboard 0.1.2 released

Stephan Haller nomad at froevel.de
Sat Jan 25 17:58:22 CET 2014

Hi everybody,

Vacation is over and development slows down sadly :( So this release has
not much changes except the daemon mode should now work. Please keep in
mind that the first call will be as slow as if started in daemon mode.
But subsequent calls should be much faster.

But that's not the only topic why I write to this list. I ask everybody
trying or using it (you are brave ;) ) for help.

Please report bugs! We best way is to create an issue at GitHub at
https://github.com/gmc-holle/xfdashboard/issues

If I remember right you have to create an account to report issues. If
you do not have one and do not want to create an account I understand
and ask you to mail me in private. In this case please prefix the
subject with "[xfdashboard bug]". I helps a lot to organize these
mails ;)

Not only bugs are welcome also enhancements can be filled but I will
mainly try to solve bugs before adding new features.

Thanks for your help
Stephan