Accessing an NFS share via Thunar

Frank Quinn fquinn.ni at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 21:45:22 CET 2014

Little off topic, but you'll have best luck with NFS if you use it
alongside a centralized user management system like NIS / Kerberos. If
you're concerned about security, check out authentication options for NFS4
too - otherwise anyone on your network can spoof any user just by creating
a user with matching UIDs.

On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 6:00 PM, Chris Stankevitz <chrisstankevitz at gmail.com