OT: Xfce is very, very, very slow

Greg Folkert greg at gregfolkert.net
Tue Jan 14 23:00:05 CET 2014

On Tue, 2014-01-14 at 18:12 +0100, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> Hi Admin,
[Ohhhh so brave]

> I consider to/likely will unsubscribe from this list, since I dislike
> lists where this kind of people are wanted.

Don't let the door hit ya, where the good Lord split ya. I see a lot of
people like you come in and make grandiose assumption about what and how
to fix and how things should be their way or the highway.

To be honest, you won't be missed.

> I'm not interested in denounce both, while at least one already started
> spreading lies about what I allegedly should have been written.

Spreading lies? How about you inciting many people retaliating at your
for you very gruff and obtrusive methods and assumption.

> You might not care about losing me for this list, but perhaps you care
> about what users think, when they search for help and see flame instead
> of a [solved].

You turned this into a flame... before it was constructive criticism...
you then started acting like a troll and actually were one.

I'm sorry you have yet to grow-up and see how horribly you are acting.

/me adds something to the twit file.
greg at gregfolkert.net
PGP key 1024D/B524687C 2003-08-05
Fingerprint: E1D3 E3D7 5850 957E FED0 2B3A ED66 6971 B524 687C
"You have to make it happen."
    -- Denis Diderot