ANNOUNCE: xfdashboard 0.1.0 released

Stephan Haller nomad at froevel.de
Sun Jan 12 14:07:07 CET 2014

Am Sonntag, den 12.01.2014, 13:36 +0100 schrieb Liviu Andronic:
> On Sun, Jan 12, 2014 at 11:05 AM, Stephan Haller <nomad at froevel.de> wrote:
> >
> > xfdashboard-0.1.0 "Hello world!" was released on 2014-01-11.
> >
> > This is a development release.
> >

> > About xfdashboard
> > =================
> >
> > Maybe a Gnome shell like dashboard for Xfce
> >
> It would be cool if Xfce could emulate Gnome Shell functionality via
> just a plugin.
If you know a plugin which can keep a panel applet always centered in
the panel and not only centered in the available free space of the panel
- please let me know ;)

> Quick question: Are there 'debian' packaging instructions available? I
> checked the GIT repo, but I couldn't find anything.
Sorry, I'm running Gentoo and not any binary distribution. I cannot
provide any packaging instructions for debs or rpms.

Regards,
Stephan