New URL for xfdashboard and initial docs about theming

Stephan Haller nomad at froevel.de
Tue Feb 25 14:54:50 CET 2014

Hi @all,

I just want to tell that xfdashboard has moved to a new shiny home. The
website is now at http://xfdashboard.froevel.de and all old pages will
tell you where have to go to now. All previous and future releases will
be hosted there for download. Even all documentation have moved over to
the new website.

BTW when I write about documentation: The documentation for the new
feature "theming" is online. I hope it contains everything you need to
know if you want to try theming xfdashboard (and to find and report bugs
;) ). Although the lists are complete not all classes are fully
described yet. If the documentation is misleading, misunderstanding or
simply wrong please contact me. I would be really interested in your
theming approaches and ask you to share your progress because I'm not
good in designing as you might have seen already ;). For fast access
here is the URL: http://xfdashboard.froevel.de/theming.html

Regards,
Stephan