ANNOUNCE: xfburn 0.5.0 released

Kevin Chadwick ma1l1ists at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Feb 21 20:45:50 CET 2014

previously on this list David Mohr contributed:

> There have been a bunch of fixes in git for a while (including a shiny
> new icon) which you can now finally enjoy in an official release!

I use Xfburn 0.4.3 on debian because it is one of the few that isn't
'clever' or 'modern' enough to refuse to use device files even when told
these days such as k3b needing udisks.

Is it much trouble to have a no padding option (-nopad
for /usr/bin/cdrskin)

The reason is that this means an iso possibly signed checksum matches
say /dev/sr0 once burned which can be real handy allowing security and
integrity checks in one go.

universal interface'

(Doug McIlroy)