Whisker-menu column order

Nigel Verity nigelverity at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 3 15:14:02 CET 2014

Hi

I use Xfce with the taskbar at the bottom of the screen. When the whisker-menu plugin is positioned at the right hand end of the taskbar the categories are listed in the left column and the individual applications are listed in the right column. This is the way I like it. However, if I position the whisker-menu at the left hand end of the taskbar, as a replacement for the standard "application menu" the column order is reversed which, for me, is not intuitive.

Is there any way of configuring the whisker-menu column order to override the dynamic setting?

I am running Debian with Xfce 4.8.

Thanks

Nige