ANNOUNCE: xfdashboard 0.3.1 released
nomad at froevel.de
Tue Aug 26 18:35:07 CEST 2014
xfdashboard-0.3.1 "Keys improved: faster, better, larger" was released on 2014-08-26.
This is a development release.
Maybe a Gnome shell like dashboard for Xfce
Release notes for 0.3.1
* Added new functions to CSS parser for looking up image to load from
a list of files called @try_icons. (Issue #9)
* Fixed a problem when loading images and icons from SVG files. These
were loading in smallest possible size and them upscaled to requested
size which made them look ugly. This was fixed by loading them in
requested size directly.
* The stage of type XfdashboardStage can now show the real desktop's
background instead of being just transparent. The behaviour could be
managed via property 'background-image-type' with can be 'none' (the
default) or 'desktop' (new feature).
* Fixed a problem that a window could be closed accidently when refining
search by pressing the key 'backspace' and pressing it more often then
characters were entered before. The view will switch back from search
view to windows view and the additional press on key 'backspace' will
close the focused window. The behaviour has changed that now only the
key combination 'shift' and 'backspace' will close the focused window.
The key 'delete' will still work as before. (Issue #32)
* Do not use functions deprecated in Cogl 1.18 when this version is used.
* Implemented a new generic selection handling framework in focusable
actors implementing the interface XfdashboardFocusable. It handles
most of the common key press/release event like HOME and END keys to
select first or last selectable item at the current focused actor.
Currently the keys UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, HOME, END, ENTER are
recognized by this framework. It also recognizes if the current
selection is getting unavailable because the current selected actor is
going to be hidden or destroyed. Then it moves the selection to next
available and selectable actor.
More information about the Xfce