screensaver locking desktop

Charles A Edwards eslrahc at bellsouth.net
Sun Apr 20 04:43:06 CEST 2014

On Sat, 19 Apr 2014 19:11:45 -0700
Robert Holtzman wrote:

>  I am on 4.10 so, perhaps check Power Manager > Extended.  Mine has a
> > lock checkbox.
>
> I find nothing resembling that on my system. If you mean Screensaver,
> you will note in my post that I've already looked at that and it's
> unchecked. Wxfce4-power-manager-settingshere are you finding Power
> Manager?

Run /usr/bin/xfce4-power-manager-settings
Look in "Extended"
uncheck "Lock screen when going for suspend/hibernate"

If you did not find it checked then you have some other power-manager
running.

You can use
$ ps aux |grep power
to find it.

    Charles

--
If you are not for yourself, who will be for you?
If you are for yourself, then what are you?