Any geriatric settings?

ToddAndMargo ToddAndMargo at zoho.com
Tue Apr 8 21:17:29 CEST 2014

On 04/08/2014 02:50 AM, killermoehre wrote:
> Am 08.04.2014 02:06, schrieb ToddAndMargo:
>> Hi All,
>>
>>   On Wednesday, I go to a customer with failing vision
>> to demo Xfce-Live USB.  Problem, the guy can not see too well
>> and need HUGE print.  (His grand kids set him up with
>> something in Windows where the letters are big and he has
>> to scroll the screen back and forth.)
>>
>> You guys have any prospective to share on the subject?
>> Does Xfce have any geriatric settings?
>>
>> Many thanks,
>> -T
>
> In xfwm4.11 (dev release) there is a magnifing function.
>
> Regards

I am using the Fedora-Live-Xfce-x86_64-20-1.iso as the demo.
How soon will xfwm4.11 hit?
Any idea if the developers will have reformed their
bleeding edge ways and make it so we can use it
on Enterprise Linux 6.x?  (I am currently stuck with
4.8.  4.10 is pretty slick, but I have to run it on
a Live CD/USB.)

Many thanks,
-T