any solution to white on white boundaries?

Greg Folkert greg at gregfolkert.net
Mon Apr 7 05:34:59 CEST 2014

On Sun, 2014-04-06 at 20:02 -0700, ToddAndMargo wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Xfce 4.8
>
> Are there any themes out there that will give a
> boundary line on both the right and the left of
> an open windows.  Currently my right boundary has
> no border, blends with the white of the
> windows under it and I can tell where one start and
> one stops.  I has tried all the pre-canned themes.
>
> Many thanks,

Since about 4.4, I have been using in "Appearances"

Style: Adwaita
Icons: Human
Fonts: Bitstream Vera Sans Roman size 8
	Enable Anti-Aliasing
	Full Hint
	RGB Sub-Pixel ordering
	Toolbar style: Icons
	Menus and Buttons: Show Images on button and menus
			Enable editable accelerators

In Windows manager:
Style: LineArt

These settings work for me.
greg at gregfolkert.net
PGP key 1024D/B524687C 2003-08-05
Fingerprint: E1D3 E3D7 5850 957E FED0 2B3A ED66 6971 B524 687C
"One cannot and must not try to erase the past merely because it does
not fit the present."
    -- Golda Meir