Annoying behaviour

Renaud OLGIATI (Ron) renaud at olgiati-in-paraguay.org
Tue Oct 22 21:14:25 CEST 2013

Since a recent upgrade, I have the following annoying behaviour in some applications like Synaptics, the Gnome Character Map, or the Applications Menu editor:

When I click in the scroll bar of the application window below (or above) the slider, instead of being moved down (or up) by one screen, the slider is taken to the position where I clicked the cursor, which can move me to very far position from where I started.

This does not happen with all apps; is it a problem with XFCE, or does it lie with those apps that are so affected ?

Cheers,

Ron.
--
                    The right to be heard does not include