Problem with Ubuntu Tweak

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Mon Oct 14 10:56:29 CEST 2013

On Mon, 2013-10-14 at 10:11 +0200, Giovanni Ortosecco wrote:
> because there are many kernel would take too long to
> use the command line

I doubt that ;). Administration takes a while, but what a pre-build tool
could do, a self written script usually can do too ;), even if you never
learned to write scripts (I never learned it myself), it's easy and fast
to write scripts for such simple tasks. The fashion approach to do what
Microsoft and Apple do, faking that administration could be automated,
something completely impossible, should stop for Linux.

However, I suspect you confused the Xfce list with the Xubuntu list ;).
If you want to use Ubuntu Tweak, you should ask at Ubuntu or Xubuntu
lists.

Regards,
Ralf