Introducing preview of xfdashboard - a "gnome shell"-like dashboard for xfce

Stephan Haller nomad at froevel.de
Thu Nov 28 10:41:08 CET 2013

Hi,

Am 27.11.2013 23:17, schrieb Willie Matthews:
> Great job. Looks really good. Is it possible to show all windows from
> all work spaces?
Not yet. I'm currently working on the workspace selector which will be
located at the right. When it is ready you will get an image per
workspace with all its windows like the pager panel plugin. I also want
to implement that you will be able to switch between the workspaces by
clicking on it and to move a window of the current workspace (from the
windows view) to any other workspace by dragging that window and
dropping it on the workspace image where to move it to.

The windows view will likely never show all windows of all workspaces.
Also it did not work the last time I tried it :(

Greetings,
Stephan