Inconsistent mouse size settings

Chris Rydalch crydalch at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 07:33:29 CET 2013

I've recently discovered the awesomeness that is Xfce! However, myself and
another user on the forum think we've found a bug (
http://forum.xfce.org/viewtopic.php?pid=31231). We can't get the Mouse size
to be the same across all applications. ToZ was able to help me get theme
settings to save, but the size does not.

Here is a screen capture showing what I'm talking about:
https://copy.com/VzRYHoYkXOrz

This is a bug, right? We're seeing it in 4.10 in Xubuntu 13.10, and Fedora
19; I didn't realize 4.11 was under development, so I haven't installed it
to try and see if it's also present there. We've found others who've had
similar problems, and we've tried what "solutions" we could find, since the
Settings pane doesn't set it globally for whatever reason, including
setting the size in ~/.Xdefaults, ~/.gtkrc-2.0.

Thanks so much!

Chris