Desktops disappear after start [done]

Greg Folkert greg at gregfolkert.net
Mon Nov 11 14:05:22 CET 2013

On Mon, 2013-11-11 at 10:39 +0100, Hartmut Haase wrote:
> Hi Roberto,
> > Ubuntu 12.04 has a PPA thats already got XFCE 4.11.  OS/4 OpenLinux
> > http://www.os4online.com has the updated XFCE and with the PPA you can
> > add it to Ubuntu, Lubuntu, voyager etc.
> sorry, that's all Greek to me. I really don't want to waste more time.

It is all Greek to you but yet you want to go outside the maintained
versions and "get the latest"...

In *THAT* case, this whole thread and series about helping you is a
waste. Thanks for wasting the lists resources (Mail volume and people's
times reading) and additional time from people trying to help you
period.

Nice series of comments you've made here also really wants people to
really want to help you next time. Cool actions there, Harmut.
greg at gregfolkert.net
PGP key 1024D/B524687C 2003-08-05
Fingerprint: E1D3 E3D7 5850 957E FED0 2B3A ED66 6971 B524 687C
"It is easier to fight for one's principles than to live up to them."
    -- Alfred Adler