Proposal: Faenza icon theme as a default

Genghis Khan genghiskhan at gmx.ca
Wed May 22 05:03:52 CEST 2013

On Tue, 21 May 2013 13:01:08 +0200
Maximilien Noal <noal.maximilien at gmail.com> wrote:

> Le 21/05/2013 12:37, jEsuSdA 8) a écrit :
> > Hi!
> >

> > What do you tink?
> I agree, plus the screenshots on xfce.org already use Faenza (since
> the release of Xfce 4.10, if I recall correctly).
>
> One tiny argument against Faenza however is that it would make a
> download of Xfce bigger (by 64.5 MB).

That is huge (!), and that is the reason of why I would not like to
have this icon set in Xfce or in a GNU/Linux distro. I do agree that
this icon theme is indeed remarkable and I almost always love to see
screenshots featuring this theme as it gives a good impression to a
project, yet it would be preferable, in my humble opinion, to have it
available in repositories.

Proper English www.reddit.com/r/proper
4 teh lulz... http://email.is-not-s.ms