Strange problem...

Bjørn T Johansen btj at havleik.no
Mon May 13 16:33:48 CEST 2013

Nope?

BTJ

Bjørn,

Bjørn T Johansen <btj at havleik.no>

>> I have had a problem with XFCE
for several years now and I thought maybe I should ask here if this is a
known problem...
>> I have a dual screen configuration, using separated
X Screens.. The problem is that when logging in, the appearance on the
second screen is not correct (this can happen while I am logged in as
well, by itself, but almost always after I log in)
>> I then have to go
to Settings and Apperance and choose a different theme and then back
again to the chosen theme to reset the colors... (on the second
screen).
>> What happend is that the background colours of the title bar
is set to black...

>> Any solutions/workarounds?
>>
>> (This has
happend on every distro I have tried, so it does not seem to be distro
specific...)

>> Regards,
>>
>> BTJ
>>
>> --

Bjørn T Johansen

Someone wrote:
>> "I understand that if you play a Windows CD backwards
you hear strange Satanic messages"
>> To which someone replied:
>> "It's
even worse than that; play it forwards and it installs Windows"

Xfce at xfce.org

http://www.xfce.org [2]

Xfce at xfce.org

http://www.xfce.org [2]