Strange problem...

Bjørn T Johansen btj at havleik.no
Mon May 13 14:08:08 CEST 2013

I have had a problem with XFCE for several years now and I thought
maybe I should ask here if this is a known problem...
I have a dual screen configuration, using separated X Screens.. The
problem is that when logging in, the appearance on the second screen is
not correct (this can happen while I am logged in as well, by itself,
but almost always after I log in)
I then have to go to Settings and Apperance and choose a different
theme and then back again to the chosen theme to reset the colors... (on
the second screen).
What happend is that the background colours of the title bar is set to
black...

Any solutions/workarounds?

(This has happend on every distro I have tried, so it does not seem to
be distro specific...)

Regards,

BTJ

Bjørn T Johansen

btj at havleik.no
Someone wrote:
"I understand that if you play a Windows CD backwards you hear strange
Satanic messages"
To which someone replied: