Linux Days 2013 Prague, CZ

killermoehre killermoehre at gmx.net
Mon Mar 18 23:07:02 CET 2013

Hello fellow Xfce users,

at the CLT2013 I was asked by Miro Hrončok[1], a czech Xfce user, to
come to the LinuxDays[2] at Prague, CZ at October, 5th and 6th to run a
Xfce booth. I asked some other guys at the CLT and some already agreed.
So this thread is for two things:
1. since my memory is really bad, I want that everyone from the CLT
replies here and
2. if someone else wants to come with us, we would be happy. Maybe some
other czech user is reading this here, too.

If there are any questions left, feel free to ask, I try to answer, or
maybe Miro can answer, too. He promised to subscribe to this list.

tl;dr
If you like Prague, CZ, answer here.

Regards
killermoehre