Dual monitor - panel length

Trayan Denev tdenev at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 14:28:41 CEST 2013

Hello there,

I use laptop. On work I have external monitor. To turn it on I execute this
command:
*xrandr --output VGA-0 --auto --right-of LVDS-0*
After this the panel is only on the first monitor (*LVDS-0*) and it's
length is OK (100% of the monitor). After work I use hibernate to stop the
laptop. I go home and when start the computer the length of the panel is
more than of the *LVDS-0 *width, so I can not see the clock, keyboard
layout, mixer and so on. On this case I must stop output to VGA-0 (*xrandr
--output VGA-0 --off*) or change the panel length to 50%.

I try with 'Automatically increase the length' on and off but the problem
still remain.

Does anyone have such a problem and what is the solution?

P.S. OS: Slackware

--
Моля помислете за околната среда преди да разпечатате този e-mail.