OS4 Enterprise 4.0

houghi houghi at houghi.org
Fri Feb 15 22:48:40 CET 2013

On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 03:19:17PM -0500, Roberto Dohnert wrote:
> We have released OS4 Enterprise 4.0 http://www.os4online.com.  I think this is
> the first time anyone has leveraged XFCE as the primary interface in an
> enterprise Linux distribution.  Thank you XFCE team, without you, OS4 would not
> be nearly as successful as it is.

Why not a simple link to the ISO? Why do I need to look through what file
I might need to pick on http://distro.ibiblio.org/pcos/
The mirror link gives me an error.
The site looks like there was not a lot of effort put into it.

I am happy that the XFCE team does a much better job. A much, much better
job. And I thank them for all they have done.

Now make gDevilspie part of the windows, so it is a bit like Windowmaker
and I am 'a extremely' instead of 'a very' happy XFCE user. i.e. if I
click on the menu, it would be great if I would have a submenu where I
could do the settings that are available in devilspie.

houghi
--
This is written under the inluence of the following: