changing the active window title bar color

Maximilien Noal noal.maximilien at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 23:21:42 CET 2013

Le 09/12/2013 20:17, Josh Stratton a écrit :
> Yeah, I unzipped it, but even after restarting the theme manager I
> still don't see the new theme.

You don't need to restart nor logout to make a theme appear. You only
need to unzip it properly and only then open xfce4-appearance-settings.

Since Xfce 4.10, you can drag and drop an archive of a theme over the
list of themes so the Theme Manager tries to unzip it in the right
folder (it works for both GTK themes and icon themes).

Anyway, if it doesn't show up then in means that the root directory of
the theme does not have a index.theme file.

You might be in this situation :
> $ tree .themes/Clearlooks
> .themes/Clearlooks
> └── Clearlooks