changing the active window title bar color

houghi houghi at houghi.org
Mon Dec 9 20:18:47 CET 2013

On Mon, Dec 09, 2013 at 10:41:12AM -0800, Josh Stratton wrote:
> I didn't see any images related to the active window, so I assume that's just
> not configurable.  I updated the window to be slightly transparent--still
> legible, but provides a bit of a hint.  It's just not as pronounced as I like
> it to be.  Thanks, guys.

Have you installed all the themes? I have 90+ themes and some have a very
clear differnce, while others are almost identical.

Next you can change the font color as explained in another post.

You can also look at http://xfce-look.org/
e.g.
http://xfce-look.org/content/show.php/Clearlooks2-Squared-mat?content=162084
has a clear difference.
http://xfce-look.org/content/show.php/Moises+Black+%28xfwm4+theme%29?content=154021
is much harder to see the difference.

Last you can make your own theme. First perhaps based on something you
know. Later from scratch and give back to the community via the above
link.

houghi
--
This is written under the inluence of the following: